Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Multiple Intelligences resources


Thank you Susan,

precisely we sre giving now Learning Theories and this material comes very handy,

thank you also for your support and for sharing your projects, your DIGITAL STORY PROJECT sounds like a very good idea, tell us how it goes.



I''m posting it as i'm sending it to you, sure you're familiar with this tool, you only write down an e.mail address and whatever you send is immediately published, very convenient, don't you think?

In a few weeks we have a crucial meeting with SGAE, we are merely seeking institutional support, not funds, so perhaps with their help, we can reach agreements with other writers's guilds worldwide to kick off our magazine on movie transcripts. let's see.

best wishes,
Domenec

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Susan Dreger <teacherbarcelona@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello friends,

As I edit away.... I thought that those who live in Barcelona, and perhaps the rest of you, would like to see a link that they've allowed me to put up on the xtec - recursos site.  It's not much but it's a start.  It links to a Scoopit page that I've started with another colleague.

I'm also editing the following pages and hope to put some good resource sites up.  Let me know if you recommend any sites, in any language!  (for teachers)


Sue

Let's keep sharing.  I think it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment