Monday, March 7, 2011

Carnaval Concert





Last Thursday, 3rd March, we had a wonderful class going on, students did a playback of Grease's Summer Nights improvising some dancing moves and having fun while we taped them; then, one of the guys on the guitar and one of the girls singing gave a second performance for us and some other teachers who joined us. The Only Exception and Forget you were two of the songs they selected.

i would like to take this opportunity to thank them all, audience and artists, for such a great time and wish them all a very successful career.

 
The Only Excepcion - Paramore

When I was younger
I saw my daddy .....1
And curse at the wind
He broke his own ........2
And I watched
As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore that
She would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I ...........3
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist

But darling,
You, are, the only ...............4

Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other.........5
To make it alone
Keep a straight ..........6

But darling,
You, are, the only exception

 
Cuando era niña

Veia a mi papi llorar
Y maldijo al viento
Rompió su propio corazón Y vimos...
Como trató de volver a montar
 
Y mi mamá juro que
ella nunca se dejaría olvidar
Y ese fue el día en que prometí
jamás cantar al amor
Si no existe
Pero cariño,
Tú eres la unica excepción
 
Tal vez yo se, en algun lugar
en lo profundo de mi alma
que el amor no dura,
y tenemos que encontrar otras formas
Para hacerlo solo
o mantener una cara seria
Tú eres la unica excepción
Y estoy en mi manera de creer.




Forget you – Cee lo green
I see you driving 'round town
With the girl I love and I'm like,forget you,
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket,Wasn't enough I'm like,
Forget you, And forget her too! I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shh (ain't that some shh) And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with and a Forget you! Oo, oo, ooo
Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a ferrari, But that don't mean I can't get you there.
He's xbox and I'm more atari, But the way you play your game ain't fair.
I pity the fool that falls in love with you
Well,Ooooooh
Well I've got some news for you

I see you driving 'round town With the girl I love and I'm like,forget you,
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough I'm like, Forget you, and forget her too!
I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya Ha, now ain't that some shh (ain't that some shh)
And although there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best with and uh..
Forget you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Now I know, that I had to borrow, Beg and steal and lie and cheat
Tryin to keep ya, trying to please ya. 'Cause being in love with you ain't cheap.

I pity the fool that falls in love with you (oh shhh she's a gold digger)
I've got some news for you I see you driving 'round town
With the girl I love and I'm like, forget you,
Oo, oo, ooo, I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough I'm like, Forget you,
And forget her too! I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shh (ain't that some shh) And although there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best with and uh..
Forget you!
 

Cuando te veo paseando por ahí
Con la piba que me mola pienso
¡____________!
Uuuh uhh uuh 
Supongo que las cuatro perras 
de mi bolsillo no bastaban y pienso
¡Que te den!
¡y a ________!
Le dije: "si tuviera más pasta,
Todavía estaría contigo"
¡Ja! ¿Está de puta madre, no?
(¿Está de puta madre, no?)
Y con todo el dolor de mi __________
os deseo lo mejor con un…
¡Que te den!
Uuuh uhh uuh 
uuuh uhh uuh ]
Lo siento mucho,
no tengo pasta pa’ un Ferrari, 
pero no por ello no te puedo llevar 
Supongo que él es una XBOX
y yo soy más bien un Atari,
pero no estás jugando limpio
 Siento pena por el bobo que se pille por ti
En fin...
OOOO ooooh 
Tengo una noticia para ti
Si sal pitando y diselo a tu noviete
(estribillo)
Ahora me doy cuenta, que tuve que pedir,
Mendigar y ______ y ________ y engañar
Intentando que te quedaras, 
Tntentando complacerte
Porque estar _________ de ti
no es nada ___________
Siento pena por el bobo que se pille por ti
(coño que es una sacacuartos!)
En fin...
(solo pensaba que debías saberlo negrata)
OOOO ooooh 
Tengo una noticia para ti
Si sal pitando y diselo a tu noviete

the entry for the first concert we had the pleasure to enjoy.
http://livescripts.blogspot.com/2010/12/singing-and-guitar-playing-performance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment