Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Archetypal Book - Bookbinding of old broken agenda

The original Moleskin agenda busted at the seams because of the amount of pictures, collages and other materials stuck on the pages; so I cut off the original threads holding together the one-day per page book until I got a timeless but orderly sequence of pamphlets or signatures which I stiched together; then I wrapped it up with these hard corck-like covers. Good enough for me this final result - not as professional as the one I ordered for the same reason to El Taller Del Libro where I once voluntered for a couple of months and is shown on the left side.

It's been a good practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment