The name, address goals and
Under the name LiveScripts (Pronounced / láivskrípts /) constitutes the association, which will regulate its activities in accordance with Law 7/1997 of 18 June, associations (DOGC 2423, to July 1), the Organic Law 1/2002 of 22 March, regulating the right of association (BOE no. 73 of March 26) and its statutes.
The general aims of the association are:
- Gather all the men and women of all faiths, races and walks around an idea of universal brotherhood.
- Awakening a global outlook through the comparative study of the philosophies, sciences, religions, languages and arts.
- Disclose the sacredness of the Earth not only productive land but of all nature, and its relationship to cultural and religious traditions of all countries.
- Supporting cross-cultural art forms and inter-religious and their comparative study from the early Paleolithic creencies supernatural to the Baha'i Faith, including the modern Wiccan and Shamanic tribal beliefs and current.
- Encourage the practice of fasting as a common element to all these religious beliefs and secular system of cleaning and body and wellbeing.
- Encourage the practice of prayer as a common element to all these religious beliefs, and as a secular self - psychological suggestion.
- Recommend the adoption of the Mother as a substitute for God, Lord or Father in these sentences as reality closer to the concept of Creator.
- Awakening an overview of the international agricultural world through the comparative study of traditional and modern Agricultural Techniques as well as ideologies, CIENCIES, pagan and religious traditions, and artistic events related to agricultural production from the Neolithic to now, including energy resources and renewable energies.
- Developing the skills of the individual to be integrated to nature and live in peace according to the characteristics of his own personality.
The particular purpose of the association are:
- Promote an awareness of other languages and cultures.
- Encourage research in comparative linguistics, particularly of terms-and-syntactic structures that are reliable cognates, false cognates and partial friends between the Indo-European languages and other languages of the world for application in Applied Linguistics and Lexicography Bilingual.
- Encourage the comparative study of language teaching methodologies and non-contact as may be Telematics and self-learning method can be applied to multi-functional most of the methodologies and text books followed in public and private schools at all levels.
- Facilitate the use of film, with all its potential recreational and entertainment as a learning tool face or self-aprenendizaje a second language as well as values and attitudes -: transversal content.
- Provide teacher-and student-activity-Â Related to cinema when they can concoct all-so, centeralizando these needs and demand, can recudir preparation time of the activity, cut costs, share these activities and experiences and be paid for them, and to establish common objectives and evaluation systems.
- Obtaining dialogues television series and movies already on the market or will be issued by public or private channels, as well as transcripts of Telenotícies, documentaries and other audiovisual sources in the original to be recorded in digital and paper .
- The translation of this material al.
- The study of language content to be applied to language teaching through games, activities, exercises, tests, hobbies, such as crossword puzzles, word search, etc ...
- The classification of documents according to didactic criteria and custody.
- The issue and sale of a magazine of national and international level with a periodicity determined by the demand to pick up these dialogues and transcripts translated and activities intended primarily for students of schools and language teaching but also to civic centers and other collective.
- Define a series of methodological strategies that enable teachers and users get the most out of reading the scripts, optional activities, and rear projection of the film.
- Establish some type of evaluation that allows us to objectively measure both the simple satisfaction of leisure activity as the assimilation of new code for a single projection or over five years of regular monitoring of this practice, and ultimately, provide the effectiveness of this method in the classroom and self-learning system.
- The acquisition and custody of the records for these dialogues audio-visual and transcripts in support of either DVD, CD, video or other.
- Nothing else in the event that these audio recordings have passed into the public domain, or reach an agreement with the owners of this material, our association will put on sale along with the journal of the association.
- The acquisition and custody of screenplays and books and related documents.
- Working with film archives and film festivals, which often show films in original version, to provide the artwork and writing the dialogues of films shown as reading guide for your viewers to facilitate monitoring of the plot and enhance the appreciation of elements-com truly cinematic photography or interpretation, rather than being aware of the subtitles.
- Although legally establish ourselves as a non-profit and hide behind Article 37 of the Law on Intellectual Property as explained below, in spite of our commitment to minimizing costs, although any significant contribution-remunerated this association will collect 10 cents for every magazine distributed or sold and offer it to the original writer or person holding legitimate rights in recognition of their creative work and whenever accepte temporary membership of our association.
- Encourage legal consumption of DVDs, CDs, and related products as well as rational use of the media.
- Advise schools that payment of the taxa concerned by display of audiovisual material relevant entities will benefit everyone.20. Propose the two following research schools:
20.1 First Research Proposal.
Often, the people of those European countries who do not turn American films com Holland, Denmark, Sweden, etc ... have foreign language skills considerably higher than other countries if we double as France, Italy, ours, etc ...
Well, in all language courses are required readings and readers, two or three readings per school year. The proposal would delete these readers LiveScripts of those classes of secondary or other levels who wish to participate in research, and provide student-written dialogues or transcripts, a film week in totally original and translated.
A conventional script of a film is about 105 Pàgines, but the dialogue consists only in 20 to 25 pages of half lines, we believe it is an effort to ask a student if it has translated to the side, it may read a couple of hours at most, especially if then there is the reward of seeing the same pel.icula original version with subtitles, at home or in the classroom.
May be assessed every four weeks to verify the linguistic progress of these students. We believe that at the end of the 35 or 40 weeks of a school year, students must have made significant advancements primarily on listening skills.
All students have a hard language to do homework, but this activity should be as fun as effective, and we believe in its success.
All students have a hard language to do homework, but this activity should be as fun as effective, and we believe in its success.
20.2 Second Research Proposal.
The vast majority of public and private schools in the country, including the Official Schools of Idiomes especialidos university centers and the method they used multi-functional theory in the classroom that stresses equally the four skills-reading, listening, speaking and writing.
In practice however, a large majority of students come out of these centers with oral skills well below what we would expect the number of contact hours of training.
In practice, too, the multi-functional approach confuses an important sector of students, due to large classes, or adults with few study skills and little time to devote. And they are confused because, with so many drawings, photographs, improper grammar vocabulary, activities, etc ... not clearly highlights those structural elements and oral communication with a few example sentences, so that repeated verbal practice to drag the other skills.
Our proposal is to make such systems self-learning as That's English School Officers Idiomes, the direct method used in the Language Schools Berlitz worldwide, where not taught anything about grammar-as well as classes particular the North American Institute of Barcelona, in the language modules taught in the language laboratories of many universities in the world and other structural methods of self-learning.
Therefore, we suggest:
- Prioritize the oral aspect of language so that its drag the rest of improving skills,
- Unify crit erios to determine short lessons of 7 or 8 sentences that exemplify structures and tenses, and also mostren translation and pronunciation. Thus, these examples can be studied and repeated in person, in pairs or groups, and non-face. There should be little additional written activities.
- Define a total of 100 lesson s for a basic course, clearly establishing periods of active and passive learning the language.
- Ar recomend using New Effortless English or, The Effortless English American and other titles from the collection until a study is more appropriate to merge the multi-functional method in conjunction with structural and audiovisual.21. Currently, the EOIs of Catalonia are training high school teachers to use the Ingés as the language of their own subject. LiveScripts The proposal is to strengthen this action with the simple methodology has been previously suggested to ensure the success of the education policy foreign languages from the Department of Ensenyament of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the rest of the state.
Proceeding like this:
- The language teacher becomes a real effort Coordinator rote verbal and logically incumbent who has to learn the new code, the student.
- Fusion of Multi-functional method with the Structural allows individualization extraordinary linguistic content, also allows a great adaptation of this content to the needs of students and facilitates the learning of many languages within the school, giving more possibilities to fill schedules for teachers of French and even thinking about the possibility of introducing the German educational system within the current.
- The structural method conducive to learning (language learning) while the Multi-functional method and reading scripts encourage acquisition (language acquisition),
- Reading film scripts with the corresponding projection incrementear contributes to the variety of classroom activities to maintain interest and provides a kind of roughly-tuned input that compensates for the finely-tune imput of textbooks.
- Reading scripts with the corresponding projection gives students a better understanding of linguistic registers, slang, native accent, etc ... provides a clear visual and cultural values to contrast themselves and finally, the combination of Multi-functional methods in conjunction with i Structural learning potential readings of screenplays with the corresponding projections teaches a method of self- extranjeres language learning that can serve students beyond their academic preparation for their own personal development and leisure satisfaction.
Just a few years ago, the Department of Extranjeres language of the Generalitat de Catalunya issued in the original scripts of four films, Casablanca, Thirty-nine Steps, etc ... fully localized primarily to teach the language of film. These publications are allowed to edit but the number of websites guones film and the show has grown tremendously. Yet, we still need to devote many hours to bring this material and make it available to the reader in paper format. And here is the next research goal of our association:
22. Show that a magazine on paper in a particular format is the ideal support and more natural to read the dialogue of a movie in original version prior to the screening activity, and so leave the magic of the images to the screen.
For all these research goals we rely on Article 37 of Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April (BOE no. 97 of 22.04.1996) to justify our activities.
- Article 37. Free reproducciónn and lending in certain instidouciones dereclos The owners of the copyright may not object to reproductions of works, when those are made without gainful intent by museums, libraries, record libraries, film libraries, newspaper libraries or archives, owned public or part of institutions of cultural or scientific nature and the reproduction is effected solely for research purposes.
and Section 107 of the U.S. legislation even more permissive:
Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the Provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, Including Such use by reproduction in copies or plonorecords or By Any Other Means Specified by That section, for Purposes Such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for use clasroom) sclolarship, or research, is not an Infringement of copyright. In Determining Whether the use made of a work in Any special case is a fair use the Factors to be conesidered Shall include -
(1) the purpose and character of the use, Including Whether Such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit Educational Purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the Portion Used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole, and
(4) the effect of the use upon the market for or value potenteial of the copyrighted work.
The Fact That a work is unpublished Itself Shall not bar a finding of fair use if Such finding is made upon conesideration of all the above factors.
/ Www.copyright.gov/tidole17/92chap1.html # 107
- 23. Encourage twinning partnerships of LiveScripts in other countries based on similar regulations, with some autonomy but also with common objectives and commitments to provide us with more decision making power to others.
The particular purpose of this association (especially in relation to general purpose III and VIII) are also:
24. Promote an awareness of traditional farming techniques and other culturals autóctones among the general public and schoolchildren in particular through specialized staff, such as monitors, farmers, etc ... to disclose this information within the current educational system or specialized seminars and conferences.
25. Support the creation of gardens in schools, civic centers, parks, cemeteries and other public spaces and manage maintenance.
26. Regulate and improve the conditioning of the illegal gardens on the outskirts of the populations from the perspective of one who appreciates the work the land and their own work if we could get the same products in any store for less money and effort.
27. Send small agricultural tasks as a learning tool in the natural sciences, social and others as may be potential for physical activity, relaxation and emotional balance, entertainment, as well as values and attitudes -: transversal content.
28. Provide teacher-and student-activities related to agricultural production.
29. Encouraging sales channels of these agricultural products without intermediaries.
30. Members provide farmers technical advice on farming and energy systems or renewable energies.
31. The issue and sale of a magazine of national and international with a periodicity determined by the demand to pick up these interests and concerns.
This excludes any profit.
1.The address of association is set to C / Jacint Badiella, no. 4 of Terrassa.
2.The main field of activity of the entity is marked by the social domicicio. However, there is a clear national will and international activities related to the association.
LiveScripts Non-Profit Organization
domenec.mendeth @ gmail.com
C / Jacint Badiella, 4 - E-08225 Terrassa - Spain
tel. 34 93734 97